Thursday, January 26, 2012

An economy that is Built to Last - President Barack Obama

Initially I started off writing a blog about the state of the union and the messages that President Obama talked about in his address. But...... I came across this picture..

Ariz. Gov. Jan Brewer puts her finger in President Obama's face!

This picture absolutely disgusts me. It disgusts me from the aspect that the Ariz. Governor would openly disrespect the President. There is a time and place for everything. And that WAS NOT the time nor place for this conversation. Whether you agree with President Obama's policies or not there is no other President that has been continually disrespected in such a manner. 

I've decided that starting today, I will not promote any items that are demeaning to any of the candidates. I will not contribute to the ongoing slandering of any candidates. All items promoted here will be of a positive nature. 

After perusing Zazzle for some pro Obama merchandise I realized that there isn't a whole lot offered. So I set out to create my own. Introducing.. Built to Last

The Built to Last logo is adorned on everything from cell phone covers to aprons. Feel free to check out the full line of products. Keep checking back daily. We add new items everyday. Here are a few items:




No comments:

Post a Comment